Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lilac lilac mauve and blue

It was beautiful out today, me and Jessie (who is now living with me) went drank guava juice and frolicked with the cat in my backyard. 
I was feeling a little nostalgic and wore a velvet minidress me and papa bought for mama in 1999. So glad we kept it. 

This is a kiwi vine I'm standing next to, everyone thinks its sick because of the white leaves, I think it is quite beautiful.

Smell the lilacs while they last!
There is a possibility I may visit LA to visit papa's cousin Kim at the end of June! Very excited. 

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh man, would I ever LOVE to take a trip down to the East Coast. Ontario is bringin' me down! (Just kidding, but it sounds really cool). I'd love to have some chill time with you and 'Mary'.

P.S. -You have the best hair ever.

karl's sweet child said...

lovely pics and may i say that i liiiiike your hair!

Emma said...

Love the dress!

Mary said...

You look so so lovely.... I'm just looking at these and smiling because I get to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

pretty new header

bobb said...

I love the new header:).