Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was a little late walking to school the other day and I came across a $10 bill lying there on the ground. Looking around I took it... I could not believe my luck, I was so tickled by it. I thought finding money only happened in movies. Nothing could prepare me for what happened next..





I found a pair of real mint YSL sunglasses in a pile of "Free Stuff". Walked around with a stupid grin for the rest of the day. I thought there was a scratch on the lens, but it was actually just a smudge. I don't know how much I'll actually wear them, but I really love the coffee colour of the lens. 

I thought I was going to have an outfit post today, but the picture is all overexposed and kind of worthless.. here's a couple of shots from when me and some friends dressed up for tea. Um just tried to find her facebook and I guess she deactivated it.. so no pretty pictures for now. 


I found this still from the french movie A Bout De Souffle, or Breathless in english directed by Jean-Luc Godard. Doesn't she look amazing? I can't wait to see it.

7 comments:

bobb said...

Breathless is a great and thrilling film.

Leah P. said...

See Breathless, I've worn stripes more then ever in this past month because of that film. It's so romantic and beautiful. Yes, yes just see it.

Emma said...

Actually!! Thats so cool, i wish stuff like that happend to me!

xoxo

Freddie said...

*gasp* ! Lucky lucky you, those glasses are fantastic!

And Breathless is a great movie. It did feel a little annoyingly avant-garde to me... but I think that made me love it even more. hahaha

Mary said...

We will wear cool sunglasses together on Sunday <3 !!!!!!

Annie said...

you had the luckiest day ever. wow.

this is the first time i've looked at your blog, and it's super sweet and i'll be back!

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

josie said...

$10 AND ysl sunglasses!?!?!?
must have been your lucky day :) seriously.
x x x x x x