Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's colder then a miner's toe

really though. Brr.




shirt: Really old Free People shirt, I've had it since I was little but I haven't started wearing it until recently, Skirt: Club Monaco, Belt: handed down from a friends mom.

So I'm staying inside and doing some crafts and sewing.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT but I love that awesome amazing chair hanging more... mainly because wtf. omg. there are not enough three letter things to describe.

come downtown with me this saturday! I finally have one off.

The Spelunkers said...

I really love the chair ALSO. gosh. it's like a magical little hideaway spot, reminds me of a midsummer nights dream for some reason.

Alice said...

You are 10000 X adorable. I love that you rock your hair down. I myself have quite a head of curls!

keep it up :)

blessings,
Alice

Caroline said...

This reminds me, I need a hammock in my room ASAP. Cute photos!

Me In wondeland said...

the outfit is sooo nice!
by the way-i love your hair XD.i could only wish for that kind of..ahh