Monday, November 9, 2009

What I Wore





Hey guys. I would have updated a little sooner, but if there's one thing about myself I discovered it's that I really dislike taking photos of myself. Maybe if I had a good camera that would take several pictures in a row, a tripod and a white background... but alas I have none of these things. What I do have is Mary to take pictures on a beautiful november day. My hair was much... larger then it normally is.
As for the outfit, the cardigan is Salvatore Ferragamo, one of my most favourite old lady brands-a lucky find at Value Village. It comes off a little bright in the photos, but its a beautiful shade of orange. The front is silk with shoes printed on it, I love it just a little bit. Just when the soles were falling off my old cowboy boots my grandma dropped by some hand me downs and these brand new boots were in the pile. Thanks g'ma!

4 comments:

Faux Naif said...

you look great! and nonsense about big hair. the bigger the better, i say. and those cowboy boots are lovely - they're really ladylike.
(and i hate taking pictures of myself too. as a matter of fact, i hate pictures, period. i cringe at having my picture taken. i have a dinky little camera and need to take about seven million pictures before i get three or four that are decent enough for le blog).

Anonymous said...

salvatore = perfection. my great grandmother had all these great ferragamo flats that my mom now wears but they're a half size too small for me and it makes me cry.

Amy said...

Your hair is so amazing! I love it. Wow Salvatore at VV? Some girls have all the luck haha. Best i've ever found at Value Villiage was J Crew pants. And they didn't even fit me :(

Faux Naif said...

ok DON'T FREAK OUT OR ANYTHING, but i gave you an award on my blog because i think you're really interesting and pretty. this may sound totally dorky, and i usually think blog awards are stupid, but then i was given one and... well... either my vanity was stroked and pleased or my humility made me pass it along. either way, do with it what you will. i think you're cool.