I love Truman Capote. If you love Breakfast at Tiffany's, you love him too, as he wrote the book! Capote unfortunately has a sad story which you can "learn more about" by watching either Capote or Infamous, which both are both equally good, came out around the same time and show Capote in a critical stage of his life. I also love cats, so this picture is win-win. That is SUCH a beautiful cat... I just did some google searching and the original blog with more famous people and cats is here. And keeping on subject there is a post of Holly Golightly's cat.And I've also just fallen in love with this portrait of Jean-Michel Basquiat (one of my favourite artists) and a cat....

Speaking of which, here are two paintings of his I had saved...

There is also a good movie about him called simply, Basquiat. David Bowie plays Andy Warhol, I love it.The next two pictures I have saved from one of my favourite spaces on the selby...

I've been wanting to do something with rick rack for awhile, it reminds me of aprons in a good way.Also, I aspire to collect as many darling pillows as that some day. This looks like the most inviting and cozy bed ever.
The Dreamers has been on my 'movies to see' list after seeing this still...
She looks so cool...Who is this? She looks like she ought to be famous, she probably is, but I'm terrible with remembering whose who...
I love her eyebrows. I've also been wanting some sheer tops like the one she's wearing. There's something very elegant and beautiful about them.I should do a whole separate post about cowboys and how much I love them, but...
Clint Eastwood and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.


12 comments:
i need some sheer shirts too,
but, uhm,
what would you wear them with?
besides under a plain black dress :/
these are all wonderfully inspiring!
i love the picture of the bed. i wish i could do something so interesting, and completely pull it off, like that. i love all of these pictures that you find...(:
We should go live lives like the ones in the photographs :) pretend we are sooo glamorous with great eyebrows and excellent sandwiches!
do create more, this is a great post!
Oh the dreamers is a wonderful wonderful movie! The pictures are great, i love the cats.
great pictures, and I love your masthead! a lot!
so fabulous, i love these photos.
inspiring post, thanks.
xo ;3
I have a bad habit of saving up more pictures than my computer can handle as well :-) love all the pictures!
ALSO. did you draw your header? It's AWESOME!
I actually think the snotty preppy kids WOULD shop at american eagle (i've even seen a couple of girls try to cram a hoodie on over their uniforms at school), but you can't get hold of it in the uk.
x x x x x x x x x
these photos are so inspiring! I love the paintings!!
Post a Comment