Anyways, when the main character Mick was wearing his college scarf I realized I had gone through the whole winter without wearing either of mine! I decided today as it is kind of cold it would be the last chance I would get to wear one.
College scarves are long and rectangular, devoid of tassels and consist of a striped pattern of the schools colors. They're woven and sewn cloth, not knitted. Mine are 100% wool so they drive some crazy with itchy necks, but I've found wool has never bothered me.
My dad got them at a thrift store in London either shortly before or after I was born.
I've tried in vain (well not very hard) to find out what schools the scarves are from... no luck.
Anyway, sorry for not posting much! I've found myself busy the past couple of weeks as my parents are away... woohoo I have to do all the chores! But here's a little recap of what I've been doing...
Meeting up with Marylots of course! We've explored the city, eaten yummy cheese foods, gone thrifting and much more. I can't wait to see her again soon!Some more pictures...



Also I've been having fun experimenting with cooking... I've been cooking from Jamie Oliver cookbooks because the pictures of his dishes look delectable and they are!



Also me and my friend Sophia were walking yesterday and we came across a lovely little table with a typewriter, a candle stick and a chair to sit at... we couldn't resist taking photos.


Me, her and another one of my friends Tess all splurge on each others presents, it's like a little unspoken rule between the three of us.
I've also been watching Freaks and Geeks and have developed a huge crush on James Franco and Jason Segel. I'm going to be sad when I finish it.

I've also started another blog to keep track of the movies I watch, wind up mice because I find I watch so many movies that I forget about them equally as fast. I may also post about books I read which is significantly less then the amount of movies I watch... I hoping to even out that number a little.
Most of the reason I haven't been posting is because I've been working on my portfolio for applying to art schools... that's all finished so I hope I'll be able to post more now, especially with spring coming along... I finally feel more inspired.

7 comments:
i love those picture of you with the table and typwriter in the middle of nowhere. very beautiful and mysterious! =)
http://pinkchampangefashion.blogspot.com/
I know, were those seriously just sitting around?
That hot chocolate looks really good...
"Freaks and Geeks" was a great show. It reminds me a little of "The Wonder Years" but much sharper and without being maudlin.
those pictures with the typewriter are so cool!
we are running on the same brain waves! freaks and geeks! everybuddy on this show represents someone in my life.
--the lightning
oh I love of all your dresses, their patterns are just so cute!!
The pictures with the table made me think of a scene from "And Now for Something Completely Different." Love Monty Python.
Post a Comment