My guess is someone wore this while they were preggers... anyways, the next day as soon as I got home from my friend Brett's house I went right to work. I got a serger for my birthday in July, so it was easy to ensure the sweater wouldn't come undone where I cut it, and an hour and a half later I had a skirt! And since it snowed last night I had an opportunity to wear it today. It's a bit bulky where I sewed the waistband, but otherwise sewing with knits is very forgiving.
Last night we got a couple of centimetres of snow and school was cancelled. Honestly, it's like we've never seen snow before, every time we get flurries it's WEATHER EMERGENCY CLOSE THE SCHOOLS. I'm not complaining, it's very pretty.

4 comments:
wow that was a complete transformation
That skirt is absolutely gorgeous ! That's a fantastic idea. Recently, I've had the exact same feeling, I'm from Canada as well :), and now that it's snowing im not really a fan of jeans, for some reason.
Lovely Blog, Darling :)
wow! what a good idea!
it looks like a brand new skirt!
im impressed!
I can't believe the amazing transformation of that skirt! fabulous!
Post a Comment